Connect with us

Celebrities

John Cena and Shay Shariatzadeh’s Relationship Timeline

Published

on

Read the full article here

Bobby focuses on creating higher margins while investing in society. He believes that our World has room for improvement, and one of his goals is to be part of the evolutionary process. What makes him successful is the collaboration with founders and partners. Bobby has a successful track record in envisioning and creating deals and opportunities from scratch in various industries.

Celebrities

Ellen DeGeneres Reacts to Ex Anne Heche’s Hospitalization After Car Crash

Published

on

Sharing her support. Following Anne Heche’s ongoing road to recovery after her involvement in a fiery car crash, ex Ellen DeGeneres has weighed in.

“I don’t want anyone to be hurt,” the Finding Nemo voice actress, 64, told a photographer on Wednesday, August 10, per Entertainment Tonight. “[It] sure was [a dangerous accident].”

Heche, 53, was involved in a Friday, August 5, car accident in Los Angeles, which left her with severe burns.

“Anne is currently in stable condition,” a representative for Heche told Us Weekly at the time. “Her family and friends ask for your thoughts and prayers and to respect her privacy during this difficult time.”

The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed to Us that the driver — who they would not identify — had been traveling eastbound on Preston Way at a high rate of speed. After driving through an intersection, the vehicle had run off the road and collided with a residence along the street. According to the LAPD, the car was soon engulfed in flames and the driver received severe burns before being transported to a local hospital.

Following her hospitalization, a spokesperson for the All Rise actress issued an update on her recovery.

“At this time she is in extreme critical condition she has a significant pulmonary injury requiring mechanical ventilation and burns that require surgical intervention,” a rep for Heche told Us on Monday, August 8. “She is in a coma and has not regained consciousness since shortly after the accident.”

DeGeneres, who dated Heche between 1997 and 2000, admitted on Wednesday that she had not been in touch with the Dancing With the Stars alum in several years but still offered her prayers.

“My story is a story that created change in the world, moved the needle for equal rights forward,” Heche previously recalled of the pair’s romance during her October 2020 stint on DWTS. “I was in a relationship with Ellen DeGeneres for three-and-a-half years and the stigma attached to that relationship was so bad that I was fired from my multimillion-dollar picture deal and I did not work in a studio picture for 10 years.”

The Louisiana native has not been Heche’s only famous friend pulling for her recuperation.

“Thoughts and prayers for this lovely woman, actress and mother tonight [Anne Heche] 💔 we love you,” her former partner James Tupper — who shares 13-year-old son Atlas with the star— wrote via Instagram on Friday.

Heche — who coparents 19-year-old son Homer with ex-husband Coleman Laffoon — also received supportive messages from exes Peter Thomas Roth and Thomas Jane.

“My thoughts and #prayers are with @anneheche for a speedy and full recovery ❤️,” the 64-year-old skincare guru, who previously dated Heche in 2021, captioned a Saturday, August 6, Instagram post alongside a “Great Girl” hashtag.

Read the full article here

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Inside Rihanna, ASAP Rocky’s ‘Private’ Life as Parents to Newborn Son

Published

on

Matt Baron/Shutterstock

New baby bliss! Rihanna and ASAP Rocky are adjusting to parenthood “well” months after their son’s arrival, a source exclusively tells Us Weekly.

“They rarely leave their baby’s side,” the insider adds of the Grammy winner, 34, and her partner, 33, who became parents in May. “They’re being very private about their newborn out of concern for his safety and really just want to keep him away from the public eye for the time being. … They both feel really blessed and couldn’t be happier.”

When it comes to bouncing back after baby, the “Complicated” singer is taking her time. “Rihanna’s not in a rush to lose the baby weight. She’s really embraced her body and doesn’t feel pressure to lose it quickly,” the source tells Us. “Rihanna is a workaholic so it’s nice to see her taking the time to flourish in motherhood.”

The couple sparked romance rumors in December 2019, with Us exclusively reporting two months later that the musicians were “hooking up.” The “Good for You” rapper broke his silence on the relationship in May 2021, calling Rihanna “the love of my life” during an interview with GQ.

“[It’s] so much better when you got The One. She amounts to probably, like, a million of the other ones,” the New York native said at the time. “I think when you know, you know. She’s The One.”

The Fenty Beauty creator announced her pregnancy the following January with a fashionable NYC maternity shoot. “They’re both very excited,” a source told Us at the time. “Rihanna’s going to be an amazing mother. She’s had some practice already with her nieces and nephews. … She’s been taking care of herself and her growing baby. ASAP is attending to her every need, definitely treating her like a princess.”

Since welcoming their son earlier this year, the “Love on the Brain” artist and the record producer have laid low. Rihanna made her first public appearance since giving birth in July at GoPuff Delivers Wireless 2022, a 10-day music festival in London’s Crystal Palace Park, and the couple were spotted together on a stroll through NYC earlier this month.

“They’ve been going on some low-key date nights but are still focused on raising their baby boy,” the first source tells Us.

The twosome have yet to reveal the name they chose for their son, but Rocky spoke about his hopes for the infant’s future during a candid interview with Dazed magazine in May. “I will always remind my [future] children to never lose their imagination, even as adults, no matter what. I actually love to watch cartoons,” he told the outlet. “I hope to raise open-minded children. Not people who discriminate. And I’m not trying to describe a saint, but realistically, I just want a cool child with cool parents.”

Read the full article here

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Olivia Wilde Wins Bid to Dismiss Jason Sudeikis Custody Case in New York

Published

on

Staying put in the Golden State. A judge has granted Olivia Wilde’s request to dismiss ex Jason Sudeikis’ petition to move their custody battle from California to New York.

The Ted Lasso actor, 46, previously filed a petition reportedly stating that he hoped the pair could coparent their kids from the Big Apple, where the family previously lived — and where their two children, son Otis, 8, and daughter Daisy, 5, were born, according to records obtained by the Daily Mail.

Per documents obtained by Page Six on Wednesday, August 10, however, the judge presiding over the case ultimately sided with Wilde, 38, granting her motion to dismiss her former fiancé’s petition, which he was filed in October 2021.

“Both Judge Powell and this Referee agreed that New York was not the home state of the subject children; but rather California was the children’s home state,” the decision reportedly states. “This court finds that New York does not have jurisdiction to hear the custody petitions as New York is not the home state of the subject children.”

As a result of the ruling, the ongoing custody case will remain in California.

News of the ruling comes shortly after the Booksmart director fired back at the Saturday Night Live alum for serving her custody papers while she was on stage at CinemaCon in April.

The O.C. alum was presenting her upcoming film Don’t Worry Darling at the Las Vegas convention center when she received a manilla envelope marked “personal and confidential” in the middle of her speech.

Us Weekly confirmed at the time that the documents in question were from the Emmy winner, but a source exclusively revealed in April that the comedian wasn’t aware of when the actual delivery would happen. “Papers were drawn up to establish jurisdiction relating to the children of Ms. Wilde and Mr. Sudeikis,” the insider to Us. “He would never condone her being served in such an inappropriate manner.”

In response, however, Wilde filed court documents of her own in Los Angeles, alleging that Sudeikis attempted to “threaten” and “embarrass” her by publicly delivering the paperwork, per the Daily Mail. The filmmaker also claimed that the former couple had previously decided to allow their two little ones to complete the upcoming school year in L.A., while Sudeikis filmed the final season of Ted Lasso in London. The pair’s dispute began after the Virginia native allegedly changed his mind, instead hoping to live with Otis and Daisy on the east coast.

The New York native argued in her filing that Sudeikis and the “outrageous” Las Vegas stunt were calculated. “Jason’s actions were clearly intended to threaten me and catch me off guard. He could have served me discreetly, but instead, he chose to serve me in the most aggressive manner possible,” she claimed. “The fact that Jason would embarrass me professionally and put our personal conflict on public display in this manner is extremely contrary to our children’s best interests.”

The Lazarus Effect star added, “Because Jason has made it clear that we will not be able to work this out for our children’s sake outside the court system, I filed a petition for custody in Los Angeles.”

Sudeikis, for his part, reiterated in a separate filing that he didn’t intend for Wilde to receive the papers while on stage in Las Vegas, but instead wanted her to be served at London’s Heathrow Airport.

“I understand that the process server had only done her job; however, I deeply regret what happened,” the Horrible Bosses actor explained. “Olivia’s talk was an important event for Olivia, both professionally and personally, and I am very, very sorry that the incident marred her special moment.”

Sudeikis added that he also did not want the documents sent to the home of Harry Styles, who Wilde began dating in January 2021. “I did not want service to take place at the home of Olivia’s current partner because Otis and Daisy might be present,” he wrote.

The exes, who began dating in 2011, were engaged for seven years before calling it quits in November 2020.

Though their romance didn’t last, Wilde and Sudeikis initially had no problems with coparenting. “They’re doing their best at giving their kids a normal life,” a source explained to Us in July 2021. “The kids bring them back together since they are and always will be their number one priority.”

Read the full article here

Continue Reading

Trending