Connect with us

News

Hear Selena Gomez’s Nana Hilariously Interrupt Her TikTok to Get the Scoop on a Breakup

Published

on

Selena Gomez’s Nana just wants the tea! 

Gomez, who turns 30 on Friday, shared a hilarious blooper video to TikTok in which her grandmother interrupts her to ask about a breakup. In the clip, the Rare Beauty founder is attempting to film her lip routine when Nana chimes in from the background, “So, how’d you end it with that guy?” 

Sel plays it cool in her response, offering a calm but wide-eyed “Uh, I’ll tell you in a sec.” She attempts to recover the video, but just can’t keep a straight face and ultimately cracks into laughter.

“Thanks Nana,” she captioned the video, posted to the official Rare Beauty account, with a silly face emoji. She also shared the moment on her personal account with the caption, “I have no words.” 

@rarebeauty Thanks, Nana 🤪 @selenagomez #rarebeauty#usekindwords#lipliner#lipstick#liproutine#blooper♬ original sound – Rare Beauty

It’s not clear which beau Nana wanted the hot goss about, but something tells us Gomez has her head focused on the career game as she kicks off a new trip around the sun! The Only Murders in the Building star and executive producer has been busy promoting season two of the Hulu series, working on new music, and building a beauty empire, natch. She also stepped out to celebrate love recently as a guest at Britney Spears’ star-studded wedding. 

“I think it was a day for love, and I want nothing more than happiness, and for her,” Gomez told ET when asked about the nuptials, which took place at her Thousand Oaks home in June. “I think it was all the people that loved her, and that was all that matters.”

As for when fans can expect a follow-up to her 2021 offering, Revelación, Gomez revealed to ET that she’s “working on it right now.” 

 “It’s just been a little hectic with this,” she added, referencing her busy OMITB schedule, “but um I am in the studio. I’m excited.”

 

 

 

Read the full article here

Bobby focuses on creating higher margins while investing in society. He believes that our World has room for improvement, and one of his goals is to be part of the evolutionary process. What makes him successful is the collaboration with founders and partners. Bobby has a successful track record in envisioning and creating deals and opportunities from scratch in various industries.

News

Ashton Kutcher Reveals Battle With Rare Disease That ‘Knocked Out’ His Vision and Hearing

Published

on

Ashton Kutcher revealed he suffered from a rare form of vasculitis two years ago that left him temporarily unable to see or hear. 

The 44-year-old actor told Bear Grylls about his struggle with the disease while filming for Running Wild with Bear Grylls: The Challenge. The episode will air Monday evening at 9pm ET on National Geographic. 

“I had this weird, super rare form of vasculitis, that like knocked out my vision, it knocked out my hearing, it knocked out like all my equilibrium,” Kutcher told Grylls of the condition, which involves inflammation of the blood vessels. “It took me like a year to build it all back up.”

“You don’t really appreciate it until it’s gone,” he continued. “Until you go, ‘I don’t know if I’m ever going to be able to see again, I don’t know if I’m ever going to be able to hear again, I don’t know if I’m ever going to be able to walk again.'”

Grylls listened intently, telling Kutcher “What an ordeal. Talk about strength through adversity!” 

Kutcher responded that  he’s “lucky to be alive,” and that “the minute you start seeing your obstacles as things that are made for you, to give you what you need, then life starts to get fun, right?” he said. “You start surfing on top of your problems instead of living underneath them.”

Running Wild with Bear Grylls: The Challenge premiered last month with the announcement of a new set of famous guests, including Natalie Portman, Florence Pugh and Simu Liu.

Like seasons before, Grylls will teach the celebrities a set of essential survival skills that they will later put to the test in some of the most intense outdoor settings. 

  

Read the full article here

Continue Reading

News

The US Has Started To Wind Down The “Remain In Mexico” Policy That Put Thousands Of Immigrants At Risk Of Danger While They Waited For A Court Date

Published

on

Immigration officials on Monday said they’ve started to wind down a Trump-era program that forced thousands of immigrants to wait in Mexico while their US immigration cases were completed.

In a statement, the Department of Homeland Security said it stopped enrolling new people into the Remain in Mexico program. Immigrants and asylum-seekers who are currently enrolled in the program and in Mexico would be taken out when they show up at the border for their next court date, allowing them to continue their cases from within the US.

Remain in Mexico “has endemic flaws, imposes unjustifiable human costs, and pulls resources and personnel away from other priority efforts to secure our border,” DHS said.

This is the second time the Biden administration has started to end the policy. Last year, District Court Judge Matthew J. Kacsmaryk issued an injunction that required the Biden administration to restart Remain in Mexico. DHS’ announcement came hours after Kacsmaryk vacated his injunction after the Supreme Court ruled in June that the Biden administration could rescind the much-disputed policy and sent the case back to his court.

After the policy was put in place in January 2019 by then-president Donald Trump, more than 70,000 immigrants and asylum-seekers were sent back to Mexico under what’s officially called the Migrant Protection Protocols. The policy resulted in forcing thousands of immigrants to wait for their day in a US court in dangerous Mexican border cities, where they have little access to legal aid and live with the constant threat of violence from cartels.

Immigrants were often left with nowhere to go but the streets, and in one Mexican city, hundreds of people lived in a squalid camp for months, if not more than a year, in what became a symbol for the Trump administration’s Remain in Mexico policy. Human rights advocates tracked hundreds of cases of returned immigrants being kidnapped, raped, and tortured while the US government forced them to wait there.

Shortly after taking office, President Joe Biden stopped enrolling people into the program and later started processing some of the people put in Remain in Mexico into the US, where they will continue their immigration cases. In June, Biden fulfilled a campaign promise when the Department of Homeland Security published a memo terminating the policy.

Read the full article here

Continue Reading

News

Bachelorettes face their ‘worst nightmare’ when 1 contestant switches sides

Published

on

When there are two Bachelorettes in one season, anything can happen. But what happened during Episode Five, in retrospect, is obvious — because it’s exactly what leads Rachel Recchia and Gabby Windey feared would happen. Windey called the situation her “worst nightmare.”

In short, one man professed his feelings for one of the leads — before deciding to pursue the other.

But before unpacking Logan Palmer’s Great Flip Flop, let’s rewind to the fateful first night at the Bachelorette mansion, where the seeds were planted that blossomed into tonight’s episode’s mess.

Both Recchia and Windey developed feelings for Palmer, a 26-year-old videographer from San Diego, Calif. Palmer was the only contestant, of the 32 men in the running for the Bachelorettes’ hearts, to kiss both women on the first night.

As for what they see in him? Based on his official bio, Logan’s “lifelong crush” is Elaine from “Seinfeld.” Witty and self-aware, Logan’s ideal woman is “artsy, low maintenance and down to cuddle by a bonfire under the stars.”

In the third episode, when Recchia and Windey divided the contestants into “teams,” Recchia chose Palmer. While he accepted her rose, he said he harbored feelings for Windey, and often spoke about their kiss.

Two episodes later, and Palmer was itching enough to make his feelings known. He approached Recchia in Episode Five and id he no longer wanted to pursue a relationship with her. “It’s been hard for me moving forward, to kind of forget about that connection … I’m going to have to step away from pursuing things with you,” he said.

Following multiple rejections, Recchia was set aback to the point t that e needed a heart-to-heart with host Jesse PalmerShe ended up cancelling her group date.

“I want to really apologize to you all,” Recchia said to the group. “This morning, Logan did come to my room. He told me that he is interested in pursuing a relationship with Gabby and this is something that Gabby and I … it was kind of our biggest fear. I thought we were farther enough in this process where this wasn’t going to happen. It’s just tough, the constant rejection. And I do want to like, open the floor, if you guys don’t want to be here, you do not have to be.”

Logan went on to explain his feelings to Windey. Windey, saying she was speaking candidly, revealed Logan was their “only overlap,” or the only man they both h had elings for.

Before accepting hihim back into her flockWindey checks with Recchia.a“I just want to check in with Rachel,” she said. “I want to always, always, always put my friends first.” 

Windey ultimately gives Palmer another chance, much to the chagrin of the other members of Team Gabby.

During the final rose ceremony, Windey y gavealmer a rose, indicating that she, too, been pining for Palmer when he was a brief member of Team Rachel. By doing so, , Windey sent home Mario Vassal— who received her first impression rose — and Michael Vaughan.

On Twitter, fans responded to Palmer’s great save with skepticism.

Palmer may have won over both Recchia and Windey — but he doesn’t appear to have Bachelor Nation in his good graces.

Read the full article here

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news directly to your inbox.


Trending